AAAFM-Energy is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality research in all forms of energy harvesting, conversion, storage, utilization, energy policies and their impacts on societies.
Energy is a key issue at the heart of modern society and AAAFM-Energy recognizes the complexities of energy-related issues and challenges. The journal is dedicated to exploring all aspects of energy generation, storage, distribution and management, the needs and demands of diverse sectors, and the impact of energy technologies and policies on society.
AAAFM-Energy publishes original research articles, invited reviews and rapid communications that feature exciting research breakthroughs across the full range of disciplines concerned with energy.
The journal welcome contributions on a variety of topics such as:
- Carbon capture and storage
- Energy harvesting devices
- Fuel cells
- Hydrogen generation and storage
- Organic and inorganic photovoltaics
- Nuclear power
- Policy and perspectives in energy
- Self-powered nanodevices/nanosystems
- Solar energy
- Water splitting and Photocatalysis
AAAFM-Energy offers broad readership, rapid and high quality publications, rigorous peer review, and high visibility for both authors and readers.
2020, Vol: 1, Issue: 1_kunyeAAAFM Ener. Year: 2020, Volume: 1
- Rational Solution-assisted Synthesis of Copper Sulfide Nanoparticles for Ultrahigh-rate Electrochemical Energy Storage
- High Haze Ratio-Based ITO Films Prepared on Periodic Textured Glass Surfaces for Thin Film Solar Cells
- Aromatic Copper Hydride Cages
- Sustainability of Villages Through Electricity from Wheat Straw in Pakistan
- Physical, Structural and Dielectric Parameters Evaluation of New Mg1-x Cox NiyFe2-yO4 nano-ferrites Synthesized via Wet Chemical Approach
Current Issue : 2020, Vol: 1, Issue: 1_kunye
E-ISSN : 2692-5060
ISSUES : 2 per year
PUBLISHER : Published by American Association for Advances in Functional Materials, California, USA. Hosted by Discover STM Publishing Ltd, Ireland
Benefits of publishing in AAAFM Energy Materials
- Online submission
- Wider visibility through open access
- Higher impact
- Prompt review
Abstracting and Indexing Information